Patagonia Women's Ultra Lightweight Merino Crew Socks
Trim and noncushioned, the lightest, most breathable everyday Patagonia Women's Ultra Lightweight Merino Crew Socks are made from a skin-friendly blend of soft Merino wool and nylon for cooling airflow and durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The calf-high cuff holds its own without slouching or bunching.
- Fabric: Solids: 51% Merino wool/47% nylon/2% spandex, Stripes: 49% nylon/48% Merino wool/3% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Crew Socks for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.