Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket
From the crags to the mountains and everywhere in between, the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket has everything you need, nothing that you don't. No excess here, this superbly lightweight insulated jacket has a perfectly proportioned amount of down for incredible versatility across all seasons and activities.
Designed with ultra durable nylon ripstop, this piece was made to withstand the jagged ridges and sharp edges of big walls and still come out on top. 800-fill-power premium goose down with sewn-through construction creates a slim and sleek profile which increases thermal performance, eliminates movement inhibiting bulk and just plain looks good. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed rain and snow effortlessly as well as a drawcord hem to seal out wind and weather, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for women is up to any challenge you lay before it.
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- The lightest-weight fabric we've ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in our line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation, allowing the use of less down - creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 215 g, 7.6 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 21 2012
Worth every penny if you have enough of 'em
Incredibly lightweight, packable, and warm in the 20 degree weather I tried it in. I'm sure it would be great in colder temperatures, especially with high energy activities like snowshoeing. The pink is gorgeous, bold and sexy, and the fabric slightly translucent which looks really cool. Patagonia's jackets sometimes flare too much at the hip for me, but this one's perfect and their environmental ethics make me proud to wear 'em. I only wish this color had a hood. If you're unsure about sizing like I was, I hope this helps: I'm 5'8" 135 lbs, 35" chest, med-long arms, I ordered a small and a medium; the SMALL was perfect, leaving plenty of room for a warm base layer underneath and movement yet still looks slim.
- September 28 2011
better than a sweater
i bought this for chilly weather which we haven't had yet, but i plan on using this instead of a sweater/ sweatshirt because it won't get ruined if it gets wet or splashed and also can handle being put on after an indoor work out on a cold day. i like how it has a full zipper so i don't need to throw it over my head. it says it is slim fit but i find it still a bit wide on me. the only negative is the cost.