Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Jacket
On the Jalapeo 100, the headwinds ripping through the Rio Grande Valley have been known to gust so hard that cyclists walk their bikes - on the flats. Let's hope for calmer days on your trail outings, but either way the Women's Wind Shield Jacket stands ready. This season, the jacket's stretchy polyester fabric is significantly lighter, with superb compressibility and softness; it is also laminated in through the torso where windproof protection is key. For breathability, a nonlaminated polyester/spandex brushed fleece covers the underarm panels and cuffs (which have fold-away thumb loops), and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light precipitation. Jacket details include a brushed fleece collar for next-to-the-skin comfort, full wind flap and zipper garage, slightly dropped tail, two zippered handwarmer pockets and a rear center-back pocket with a reflective zipper and interior cord pass-through. Reflective logos on the left chest and center back.
- Fabric: Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex circular knit fleece, with moisture-wicking performance
- 3-layer circular knit polyester is windproof, stretchy, and provides full protection and comfort
- Lightweight fabric is durable yet supple and extremely packable
- Smooth-faced brushed stretch fleece at underarm panels and cuffs for breathability and quick-drying performance
- Full zip through collar with brushed fleece next to skin; full wind flap
- Pockets: two zippered hand pockets and rear center pocket feature interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logos on left chest and center back; back pocket features reflective zipper
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Wind Shield Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.