Patagonia Women's Winter Sun Hoody
No matter which side of the winter solstice youre on, the Women's Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody brings warmth and light into any cold dark winter. Perfect for a backcountry ski trip, a day on the frontside with your new snowboard or a winter hike with friends out to a secret bonfire in a snowy glade, the premium Gore Windstopper shell will block cold winds while the 100g PrimaLoft Eco insulation adds warmth. This winter jacket is lightweight, compressible and breathes to help regulate interior moisture levels if you sweat a little on that powder run. All openings are adjustable for a nice seal and the helmet-compatible hood has a visor to help keep goggles clear of snowflakes. An insulated softshell jacket for fun in the winter no more dark days inside when youre out logging lots of vert in the Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody for women.
- Shell fabric: 2.8-oz Gore Windstopper® 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- Windstopper® Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant and breathable
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 598 g, 21.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.