Patagonia Yerba Pack
With a single compartment that accommodates reading materials, lunch, and jacket, the Patagonia Yerba Pack daypack carries your essentials from the bus to the trail. The backpacks padded sleeve is raised to help protect up to a 17-inch laptop from drops. A zippered microfleece-lined top pocket holds an audio device or sunglasses, a stash sleeve stuffs a shell, and dual stretch-woven pockets carry water bottles. Shoulder straps are made with airflow mesh to keep you cooler in the heat. For day hikes, leave the laptop at home and slip a hydration reservoir in the computer sleeve, which comes with a tube port. A lanyard secures your keys and an internal organizer holds pens and other small items. Made from tough but supple 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Material: Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch woven: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials
- Microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate water bottles of various shapes and sizes
- Interior padded computer sleeve is raised off the ground to protect from impact
- Sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated-hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, complete with secure lanyard for house and/or car keys
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Weight: 620 g (1 lb 5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Yerba Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 12 2011
I bought this pack for someone else and he just looooves it. Can hold a lot, sturdy, but light weight! He's gotten many compliments. He likes how his laptop fits perfectly in the inner sleeve and has cushion so a case for the laptop is not needed. It really is a nice pack. Thinking about getting myself one too!
- October 24 2011
Quality School Bag
This bag is good for carrying the essentials that you would need for a day of classes. It doesn't carry much but is good for everything from a day hike to carrying your books to and from class!
- February 21 2011
I really like this pack. I was in the market for something on the smaller side to use while biking and this pack is perfect. Plenty of compartments for all your gear/gadgets, and hydration sleeve as well. Couldn't ask for anything more.
- February 7 2012
Very good basic bag for everyone, might be a bit small for average-size adults, but would fit all stuff for school or day trips. The front pocket is open and it's the only thing that I don't like about this bag.
- August 27 2011
The Yerba pack by Patagonia is great. You just have to know what you are buying, and what you are not. This is not a large pack. That's why I bought it. I wanted something on the small side that is light and easy to use. So if you are someone that uses a bike to commute and you don't need to carry too much then this is a great pack. If you are wanting to stuff a lot of items into a pack then keep looking. All too often I read reviews saying that the pack is smaller than expected. Take a look at what a pack costs compared to other packs the size you are looking for. If it is costs less, like the Yerba pack, then it isn't as big. That said, I am able to fit a change of clothes and a pair of shoes in my pack and that's what I got it for. It works like a charm and I know it will last because it's made well by Patagonia.