Pearl Izumi Men's Infinity Thermal Running Tights
Featuring a midweight Thermal Fleece front panel and lightweight Thermal Fleece back panel, the Men's Infinity Thermal Tight from Pearl Izumi strategically combines fabrics for superior movement, thermal regulation and protection.
- Fabric: Front Panels: 38% nylon/ 16% elastane/ 46% polyester
- Back Panels: 82% polyester/ 18% elastane
- ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric front panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth
- ELITE Thermal Fleece Lite fabric back panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth
- 8" lower leg zipper with zipper garage
- Elasticized waistband with flat stretch drawcord for unrestricted belly breathing
- One zippered back pocket
- Internal brief for added support and comfort
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 28" inseam [size medium]
- Pearl Izumi Weight: back - 215 g/m2
- Pearl Izumi Weight: front - 353 g/m2
Purchase the Pearl Izumi Infinity Thermal Running Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
Great fitting running tight. The reflective material works well for night-running in the city. I have been running in ~15 degree F weather and had no chills. I'm 6-0, 155 lbs and the medium pant fits right.
- January 20 2011
Wonderful for Winter Running
I have tried a variety of tights for trail running in winter. Perhaps I have an odd shape; nevertheless, I've had problems with tights falling well below waistline while running. It didn't seem to matter how tight I pulled the waist strings. Not ideal. At long last, I found the perfect fit in the men's Infinity Thermal Tight from Pearl Izumi. The waist stays where the waist should stay. I've run in freezing temps without any chills. The "mini-brief" nearly eliminates any discomfort and removes the need for any kind of athletic brief underneath the tights. And as for durability, I have fallen aplenty without any rips or tears. After a few trail runs, I bought a second pair.