Pearl Izumi Women's Select Running Tights
The versatile Pearl Izumi Select Tight for Women, with its high performance Select Transfer fabric, is perfect for running or riding.
- Fabric: Body: 86% nylon/ 14% elastane
- SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer
- 8" lower leg zipper with zipper garage
- Flattering wide waistband with elastic-free front panel for superior comfort and belly breathing
- One Internal key pocket
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 27" inseam [size medium]
- Pearl Izumi Weight: 250 g/m2
Purchase the Pearl Izumi Select Running Tights for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 26 2010
Worth the money!
These tights fit like a glove but not in a super-tight way. Very flattering. I wear a size 4-6 in pants (but don't have skinny legs) and got a Medium. I like the zippers because i can unzip and fold the fabric up to wear them as capri length in summer or zip down in cooler weather. Very versatile tight and worth a little extra for the fit, comfort and quality over many others I've had.
- December 28 2009
I purchased these leggings for cycling during the colder months; while the weather has unfortunately been too cold for me to test out these pants on a bike ride thus far, the good news is that these leggings have proven to be excellent for other purposes. Not only are they great for yoga, but they've come in handy as an under-layer on cold days, including on a sledding excursion. The fit is true to size and the quality is impressive given the price. Overall, well worth purchasing.