Petzl Women's Selena Climbing Harness
The women's specific version of the Sama Harness, the Petzl Selena Climbing Harness for Women is an ideal choice if your day includes cragging or long routes. Built with tailored elasticized leg loops which stay snug to ensure comfort after a fall and when hanging out at the belay, without constricting movement while climbing. Very breathable for those long, hot days, the Selena Harness is built of high strength polyester webbing, perforated closed cell foam and a high-strength mono-filament mesh with the comfort characteristics that fit the feminine form.
- Materials: High-strength polyester webbing, Polyethylene/EVA foam, Perforated closed cell foam, Woven polyester wicking mesh, High-strength mono-filament mesh
- The shape of the waistbelt is designed to fit a woman's waist and lower back
- The rise has been increased by lengthening the belay loop
- The waist-to-leg loop-size ratio has been reduced
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort
- Woven polyester mesh on the inside of the harness wicks moisture for improved comfort and speeds drying in wet conditions
- Perforated closed cell foam on the waistbelt and leg loops increases breathability
- DoubleBack buckle is pre-threaded and adjusts quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point
- Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
- Elasticized leg loops have a large range of expansion for correct fit, while staying in place on the thighs
- Rigid, inclined front equipment loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- Trail line loop
- Two CARITOOL slots
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps
- CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
- Weight: 320g (Small), 360g (Medium), 385g (Large), 405g (XLarge)
Purchase the Petzl Selena Climbing Harness for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 4 2011
I purchased this harness a month ago. It is a great harness, very comfortable. You can barely tell you have it on. It has a nice style and I am happy it is designed for a woman's body. It is quick and easy to put on and it is very light weight. I love it. I only wish they had more color selection (most women care about color too).