Petzl Children's Picchu Climbing/Cycling Helmet
Whether their climbing up or cycling around, the Children's Picchu Climbing/Cycling Helmet from Petzl is CE certified head protection for your little grom during both pursuits. This light, durable, and super comfortable helmet comes with three pages of stickers (one reflective page) so that it can be personalized and give junior lots of visibility. A SiGNAL headlamp can also be added to the PICCHU helmet for added safety.
- Material: Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Specifically sized for children between three and eight years old (48-54 cm headband)
- Rear mount for SiGNAL red safety signalization light (included)
- Three pages of stickers (one of them reflective) to personalize the helmet
- Side openings for ventilation
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp can be attached using the four optimally placed clips
- Foam is removable and washable
- Helmet meets multiple standards: climbing (CE EN 12492 / UIAA), European cycling (CE EN 1078), United States cycling (CPSC safety standard - cycling helmets for five-year-olds and older)
- Weight: 320 g
Purchase the Petzl Children's Picchu Climbing/Cycling Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 28 2011
great - even for adults :)
I tried on every climbing helmet available for women and for adults and everything was too BIG! So I took the plunge and ordered a kids helmet and it fits great. This thing has adjustable fitting, it is solid, and comes in bright colors so you can be seen on the rock or if you find yourself still climbing at dusk. My husband has a petzl adult helmet and this one looks and feels sturdier than his! It even comes with a flashing light. :)
- May 24 2011
Children's Picchu Climbing/Cycling Helmet
Excellent helmet. Tough construction. Very good protection. Great fit. Like the accessories. Kids like the stickers to personalize. Using for a 4 yr old. Can't have too much protection at that age. Would like to see a different foam used but still a top shelf helmet.