POC Receptor BUG Helmet
Clean, skate-inspired style specifically designed for snowsports and excellent protection for your head: this is the POC Receptor BUG Helmet. The outer hard shell system consists of an external ABS shell on top of a polycarbonate shell that overlap perfectly to give your head ventilation while still completely protecting from sharp objects. The vents can be closed on colder days. Inside is a single-impact in-mold polycarbonate and EPS foam liner that meets safety standards for skiing and snowboarding, and it is lightweight with a low-profile fit. This winter helmet has removable padding and removable earpads so you can wear it with or without your beanie and a comfy sidelock chin strap that adjusts easily for a custom fit. Attach the included "bankers brim for extra protection from snow and dripping water.
- 2 external overlapping shells: ABS outer hard shell with an internal polycarbonate shell for lightweight strength
- Liner: single-impact in-mold polycarbonate and EPS liner protects head and maintains a low profile fit
- Ventilated Double Shell Anti Penetration technology: double overlapping shells let air in and heat out and protect from sharp objects
- Adjustable ventilation can also be closed for cold days
- Sidelock chin strap
- Removable ear pads
- Removable Bankers Brim included
- Certifications: EN 1077 - Class B, ASTM F 2040
Purchase the POC Receptor BUG Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 8 2011
keeps you warm, and protects your head. the best I've had hands down. Very comfortable, lightweight and it's unique design. Excellent comfort + killer looks...everything you can expect from POC. I love POCs design with the ventilation system. its so simple that it just looks awesome. the strap on it is soft, so it doesnt scratch up your chin. just buy this helmet. its not overpriced and is perfect for the job.