Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp
Think big by thinking small. Please welcome the latest addition to Princeton Tec Family - the Byte Headlamp. Don't be fooled by its size. Although smaller and lighter than its big brothers Fuel and Remix, Byte is capable of packing a powerful punch thanks to a Maxbright LED. The softer side of Byte comes in the form of a red Ultrabright LED to ensure your night vision will never be compromised. As with the rest of The Family, Byte is equipped with an asymmetrical single arm bracket, easily accessible battery door enclosure, and large push button switch, all at a mere 64 grams.
- Material: Plastic
- Power: 35 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED
- Burn Time: 96 Hours
- 3 Modes: High 80 H (30 Meter beam) / Low 96 H (15 meter beam) / Red 146 H (6 meter beam)
- Bulb type:LED Bulb detail
- Maxbright: LED/red LED
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 1.25 x 1.5 inches
- Light output: High: 35 lumens
- Maximum beam distance:High: 30 / low (red LED): 7 meters
- Brightness levels: 3 Beam typeFlood / Spot
- Average battery life: High: 80 / low: 146 hoursBatteries2 AAA
- Batteries: 2 AAA (included) or lithium
- Weight: 64 g 2.25 oz. (with batteries)
Purchase the Princeton Tec Byte Headlamp from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 22 2011
Good quality, lightweight headlamp
I purchased the light specifically for backpacking purposes. One of my priorities was to lighten the load as much as possible. This Byte lamp is the perfect addition to my other lightweight gear. It is a very well designed lamp with good brightness to handle everything I need for a long thru hike. It also takes regular triple A batteries which makes this easy to replace batteries when necessary.