Prism Design Inc. EO Atom Kite
The Prism EO Atom Kite is the newest and smallest member of the brilliant EO (Expandable Object) series of single-line box kites. Like the others, it folds flat and pops open ready to fly, no assembly required. The three intersecting planes give it great stability but let you experiment with a wide range of tumbling tricks by slacking the line. The Atom has a nice feature for the occasional unplanned landing: No matter which way it lands, you can relaunch it instantly just by tugging on the string.
- Material: sail - ripstop: polyester
- Frame: Pultruded fiberglass
- Relaunches from any position
- Pops open ready to fly, no assembly required
- Flies stable and steady or does playful tumbling tricks with a tug of the line
- Instantly folds flat to 3/8" thick
- Folds flat to a compact 13.5" x 19.5", 200' of 20# line and winder included
- Skill level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Pull: light
- Wind range: 5 - 18 mph (8 - 29 kmh)
- Flying lines: 200' x 20 lbs dacron
- Wing span: 18.5" (47 cm)
Purchase the Prism Design Inc. EO Atom Kite from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2011
This is a great little kite. It is very easy to fly! My 6 year old son can fly it easily... It folds up nicely, so storage and packing it for a trip is easy.