Red by Burton Men's Hi-Fi Helmet
Powder hounds and freestyle riders agree that the Red by Burton Men's Hi-Fi Helmet has the style they want with the features they love to be comfy and protected for an epic day on the mountain. Meeting ASTM 2040 and CE 1077B standards for snowboard and ski safety, this snow helmet is constructed of ultra lightweight in-molded foam in a polycarbonate shell. Lined with DRYRIDE Ultrawick fabric for moisture wicking capabilities to keep your head warm, dry and wrapped in softness, this Burton helmet has the AirBand 180 Fit system that you pump up for a custom, low profile fit over a beanie and goggles if you please. The Goggle Gasket is a removable waterproof breathable shield that protects your forehead incase of the dreaded helmet-goggle gap and Quick Clip II Ear Pads easily clip on and off for multi-season riding. Leave your bulky gloves on as you buckle and adjust the cleverly named GlovesOn Buckle and minimize futzing with your iPod and ear buds when you have the REDphones plugged in (sold separately). The Red by Burton Hi-Fi Helmet for men is so high tech it will practically ride the mountain for you, no head needed, but what fun would that be?
- Material: ultra lightweight in-molded polycarbonate shell
- Lining: DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ moisture wicking fabric
- Vent Mesh
- AirBand 180 Fit: adjust the soft, fleece wrapped Air Band™ with the pump-button on the right webbing strap to fine-tune your fit
- Goggle Gasket: removable waterproof/breathable shield that eliminates gap between goggle and helmet
- Quick Clip™ II Ear Pads: snap on, snap off for multi-season use
- GlovesOn™ Buckle: combination of the tri-slide buckle and away-from-collar positioning makes it easy to adjust with gloves on
- REDphones compatible (sold separately): 40mm drivers plug-and-play into helmet ear pads while the 57mm drivers work in both the helmet ear pads as well as RED's premium DJ headset; compatible with iPod® or other music players and feature on-cord volume/mute control; NEW for 2011, REDphones Premium include Smartphone cord with inline audio controls
- A2: Anon Alignment collection: perfectly pairs with Burton Anon goggles (sold separately), look for the Anon Hawkeye Goggle
- Certifications: ASTM 2040 and CE 1077B Certified for snowboard and ski safety
Purchase the Red by Burton Hi-Fi Helmet for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.