Revo Red Point Sunglasses
The Revo Red Point Sunglasses are an innovative and durable 100 recycled Nylon wrap frame designed with patented technology. The patented Motion Fit design eliminates unwanted pressure points on your nose and ears and provides a comfortable fit. The Red Point features the Revo Sunglasses logo on the temples. Revo Sunglasses have unique lightweight scratch and impact-resistant polarized lenses that always ensure 100 PROTECTION from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Additionally, the lenses are treated with a patented hydrophobic coating which repels water and all oil-based substances. REVO wants to make one thing perfectly clear ... Everything. REVO adapted NASA technology to create arguably the world's finest lens. It manages light like a graphic equalizer, providing optimum vision. The result? Stunning, sharper, clearer views of the world, in all light conditions. Experience REVO for yourself. See What Others Don't.
- Material: durable re-cycled nylon frame
- Precision molded to maintain flexibility and retain it's shape
- SERILIUM lenses - lightweight lens made from the purest form of optical polycarbonate material, high velocity impact resistant
- Infused with Polarcast Technology that blocks glare
- Comfortable temple sleeves provide a secure fit, increase grip when active
- Element Shed - A special lens coating to ensure that virtually anything will roll off the surface of your lense
- Anti-reflective inside coating
- REVO POLARIZATION: Protect your eyes from glare. All REVO lenses polarize light, protecting your eyes from reflected glare off water, snow, sand or road surfaces
- OLEOPHOBIC COATING: See clearly, always. REVO sunglass lenses repel both water AND all oil-based substances including grease, oil and make up
- REVO lenses stay smudge-free and clean easily. Use the micro fiber cleansing cloth included with each pair of REVO sunglasses to clean your lenses wherever, whenever
- 100% UV FREE: Stay safe in the sun. REVO lenses provide total protection for your eyes: an impenetrable barrier against harmful ultraviolet rays. So you can safely focus on life's colorful nature
- FLASH MIRROR COATING: Infamous REVO gradient flash mirror system maximizes protection against direct glare
- Flash mirror lenses have 100% UV 400 Eye Protection
- Mirror coating creates a subtle gradient look that complements the base lens color
- 6 LAYER LENSES: A six layer anti-reflective coating on the back of the REVO lens eliminates bounce-back glare
- Prevents irritating light interference, ensuring total comfort
- Super scratch-resistant
- BLUE LIGHT PROTECTION: REVO lenses filter up to 90% of blue light waves
- Designed to let in just the right amount of blue light, REVO sunglasses minimize haze and distortion for clear color definition
- LMS: The REVO Light Management System. NASA had the technology first and now it's yours
- REVO LMS lenses control the light coming in and instantly customizes to your eye
- All Revo Sunglasses include original case, cleaning cloth
Purchase the Revo Red Point Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 29 2010
Best sunglasses I have owned
I have owned these Revo redpoints for about 9-10 months. They have incredibly good clarity and they have a great shape / design. They are also very sturdy - in fact I stepped on them a few months ago, HARD, which snapped off the frames on each side. This did not break the lenses, amazingly. Well, I didn't want to toss them so I superglued them back together. They have stayed perfectly usable and no one can tell, although now of course they can't be folded. I have owned Ray Ban, Maui Jim and many others and the Revos are the best in terms of polarizing and clarity. I have blue eyes and apparently blue eyed people are more sensitive to sunlight, and can see more light range or something. In any case the visibility when driving or outdoor (beach, etc.) activities is outstanding. The only thing - they aren't cheap! Well also - they are stiff so if your head is extra large, they may be tight.
Ian in DC
- February 3 2010
Great Sunglasses at Good Price
I love Revo lenses and these shades didn't deviate from that quality. Luxotica manufacturers both Revos and Oakleys (as well as Ray Bans) and I think these polarized lenses are the best out of their offerings. The frames are very solid yet light, albeit somewhat tight (I have a 7 1/8 hat size). The order process with and shipping by Altrec was seamless and very rapid. I received the sunglasses in less than 3 days and am definitely satisfied with the service. The only downside is the cost: they may be slightly overpriced at list price
- October 28 2009
good overall sunglasses
good looking pair of sunglasses. a bit too large for my head though. great glare protection. could be a bit darker for san diego's relentless sunshine!
- August 11 2010
great quality product bad service
The glasses are nice but hard to keep clean. It gets smudged easily! Not as dark as it looks on the pics here. It is more grayish. Keep that in mind!