Revo Grand Sixties Sunglasses
Were the sixties grand? The Revo Grand Sixties Sunglasses are grand, not to mention grand?. Don't let the retro styling fool you, the Grand Sixties are packed with high-tech, modern features.
- Material: 100% Recycled polymer resin frame
- Revo Re-Use frames are precision molded from 100% recycled high-grade nylon plastics. Available in certain colorways
- Eco-Use nylon frame material made from the seed of the castor bean plant instead of widely used petroleum-based nylons. Not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible. Available in certain colorways
- Lens: glass
- Revo's crystal lenses are thin and lightweight while maintaining all the benefits of glass, like being extremely scratch resistant
- The anti-reflective coating contributes to glare reduction and eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens
- Element Shed technology is both Oleophobic (repels oils such as those from finger smudges or lotion) and hydrophobic (repels water from sweat, rain, or fog) ensuring the lens stays clean. Lab tests show that Revo's Element Shed lens coating stays on for the life of the product, whereas competitor coatings wipe off after 25 lens cleanings
- Features innovative Revo Polarcast, a proprietary polarization technology that blocks glare being reflected off of flat surfaces like water, snow, and the road
- Protective hard case included
- Face Size: large
- Dimensions: Frame Width - 146.5mm, Lens - 42.5mm high x 58.5mm wide, Bridge - 14mm, Temple Length - 136mm
Purchase the Revo Grand Sixties Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.