Revo Mooring Sunglasses
The Mooring Sunglasses from Revo feature lightweight Nylon frames, with Revo Polarcast Serilium lenses. The lenses feature both hydrophobic and anti-reflective lens coatings. Revo creates these frames using their Re-Use system with motion fit technology. All Revo lenses are Polarized, provide 100% UVA and UVB protection, and are distortion free. In addition, all Revo sunglasses come with a soft cleaning cloth and Revo hard case.
- Material: Eco-use nylon frame fogging, making is ideal for most sport applications
- Revo Re-Use frames are precision molded from 100% recycled high-grade nylon plastics
- Eco-Use nylon frame material made from the seed of the castor bean plant instead of widely used petroleum-based nylons. Not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible
- Hinge: steel
- Lens: polycarbonate
- Nose Pads
- Temple Pads
- Serilium is the purest form of polycarbonate known to man. With Revo's Infusion Molding process, where liquid Serilium is injected into a mold containing a polarized film, the result is one polarized lens rather than the multiple layers that are characteristic of other sunglasses on the market. Fewer layers mean more visual clarity
- The anti-reflective coating contributes to glare reduction and eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens
- Element Shed is both Oleophobic (repels oils such as those from finger smudges or lotion) and hydrophobic (repels water from sweat, rain, or fog) ensuring the lens stays clean. Lab tests show that Revo's Element Shed lens coating stays on for the life of the product, whereas competitor coatings wipe off after 25 lens cleanings
- Innovative Revo Polarcast, a proprietary polarization technology that blocks glare being reflected off of flat surfaces like water, snow, and the road
- Motion Fit balances the pressure points and stays in place during sport activities. The straight stem design is ideal for helmet wearers
- Open-edge lens design creates unobstructed views, enhanced ventilation, and reduced
- Comfortable stem socks provide a secure fit all throughout an active day
- The Mooring features these lens options (note: all lens color may not be in stock)
- Graphite - a neutral colored lens that allows for the truest color, especially in bright sunlight. Works well for activities like cycling and climbing. Visual light transmission: 13%
- Bronze - delivers incredible contrast enhancement that works well in bright sunlight.
- Ideal for golf, water sports, and other general activities. Visual light transmissions: 13%
- Cobalt - works well in all conditions and has a neutral profile that blocks out more blue light, making it ideal for water applications. Visual light transmissions: 17%
- Protective case included
- Dimensions: Frame Width - 149mm, Lens - 39.5mm high x 63mm wide, Bridge - 14mm, Temple Length - 133mm
Purchase the Revo Mooring Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 3 2011
I used to be Revo owner back in the 90's. Since then I have been through Maui Jim's, and wanted to try something new, So I decided to back to Revo and bought these glasses for use of hiking in the snow, next to the water, and for driving. I was VERY IMPRESSED with how light and durable construction these lenses are. Plus with the Altrec Lifetime Warranty there was no questions asked. I will defiantly be back. Thanks Altrec.