Revo Way Point Sunglasses
Peer with ease across the most glare-happy of landscapes with the Revo Way Point Sunglasses. So many places, so little time... see them all with the performance-enabling features of the WayPoint from Revo.
- Material: Acetate frame
- Hand-sculpted and polished acetate frames are made of multiple layers to product a variety of colors, textures, and patterns
- Hinge: steel
- Lens: glass
- Revo's crystal lenses are thin and lightweight while maintaining all the benefits of glass, like being extremely scratch resistant
- Element Shed is both Oleophobic (repels oils such as those from finger smudges or lotion) and hydrophobic (repels water from sweat, rain, or fog) ensuring the lens stays clean. Lab tests show that Revo's Element Shed lens coating stays on for the life of the product, whereas competitor coatings wipe off after 25 lens cleanings
- Innovative Revo Polarcast, a proprietary polarization technology that blocks glare being reflected off of flat surfaces like water, snow, and the road
- Motion Fit design balances the pressure points and stays in place during sport activities. The straight stem design is ideal for helmet wearers
- Way Point features these lens options (note: all lens color may not be in stock)
- Graphite - a neutral colored lens that allows for the truest color, especially in bright sunlight. Works well for activities like cycling and climbing. Visual light transmission: 9%
- Bronze - delivers incredible contrast enhancement that works well in bright sunlight. Ideal for golf, water sports, and other general activities. Visual light transmissions: 11%
- Protective carrying case included
- Dimensions: Frame Width - 135.5mm, Lens - 43mm high x 65mm wide, Bridge - 13mm, Temple Length -122mm
Purchase the Revo Way Point Sunglasses from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.