Rossignol Women's Voodoo SC80 Ski w/ Saphir 110 Binding
Designed for out-of-bounds female skiers who divide their time between 60% untracked snow and 40% groomed, the Rossignol Voodoo S C80 ski with integrated Saphir 110 binding is an ideal choice for women who need a ski that can transport them from traditional ski resort settings to backcountry bliss. Unlike Rossignol's Attraxion series, the Voodoo line is oriented toward the out-of-bounds female skiers. It features a slightly wider waist and a sturdy, female-specific design that floats above powder and light broken snow. It features a lively wood core for excellent feedback and superb power transmission from your boots to your ski edges. Up front you'll find Rossignol's distinct Shark Nose tip with an aluminum insert added for better torsional rigidity. This additional reinforcement helps keep the nose steady at high speeds, even when you're blasting through the broken crud that others left in the backcountry weeks ago. To dampen vibration throughout the length of the ski, the Voodoo S C80 has two layers of titanium inside the modern sandwich construction, so you enjoy the stability without a lot of excess weight--and weight is always a key factor if you have to hike up part of the mountain to reach the back bowls. Rossignol's freeride-specific TPI2 Free is an integrated ski/binding component that connects the Voodoo S C80 with the Saphir 110 binding system. It features individual toe and heel control beams with a vibration-absorbing VAS (Visco material) that gives the ski a stable and supple feel. The TPI2 Free W binding interface is lightweight and female specific, but it can also be adjusted on the mountain without using tools. One thing to remember is that the Voodoo S C80 is designed for a 60/40 blend of untracked/groomed, so if you plan on spending more time in powder, check out the rest of the female-specific skis in Rossignol's Voodoo collection.
- Created for advanced and expert women skiers who tend to spend 60% of their time on untracked terrain and 40% on groomed runs
- Dimensions (tip/waist/tail): 122/80/109 mm.
- Includes female-specific, tool-free integrated TPI2 W Free ski/binding interface with Twin VAS for vibration dampening
- Rigid titanium laminate for vibration dampening
- Lively wood core
- Rossignol F.I.T. (Feminine Intuitive Technology) includes lighter design components and a binding plate specifically designed for easier turn initiation and control
- Saphir Binding DIN setting range: 2.5-11
- Binding Width: 73 mm.
Purchase the Rossignol Voodoo SC80 Ski w/ Saphir 110 Binding for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.