Rossignol Men's Exalt X 70 Ski Boots
The 104mm-wide Exalt shell delivers a slam dunk it combined with the easiest entry and exit we've ever delivered thanks to the Easy Entry System. Exalt is the most comfortable, effortless boot in the line. But Exalt also delivers accuracy and control that are hard to find in other 104mm boots due to our pre-molded, Pro Fit liner technology and more accurate last design.
- Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Roomy seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and comfortable stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Rebound Cuff: Elastomer cylinder located in the back of the boot to facilitate rebound and improve flex.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Purchase the Rossignol Exalt X 70 Ski Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.