Rossignol Men's S3 Koopman Skis
The new S3 is two skis in one. The S3 features Rossignol's Amptek Technology that combines early-rise tip and tail, camber underfoot, reverse sidecut in the tip and tail, and sidecut underfoot. When skiing powder, the 128/98/118 directional sidecut is the dominant feature -perfect for slashing and buttering turns. On piste, the 110/98/110 sidecut handles like a true twin in the park and landing switch. The S3 gives a whole new meaning to the one-ski-quiver. The S3 also makes a great backcounty Alpine Touring / Tele ski. It is perfect powder tool for backcountry skiers who love skiing the deep.
- Rossignol S2 Koopman Skis
- Artist Caia Koopman
- 50% Backcountry / 50% Jib
- Graphic inspiration by the sin Gluttony
- Flat Recommended binding - Freeski 120 XL or Freeski 110 XL
- SPECIFICATIONS 159cm r15.5, sc124/98/114.2 168cm r17.5, sc124.2/98/114.4 177cm r19.8, sc127.3/98/117.6 186cm r23.0, sc128/98/117.6
Purchase the Rossignol S3 Koopman Skis for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.