Rossignol Men's S4 Pommier Skis
Xavier Bertoni won a gold medal on this ski for Ski Superpipe in the 2009 X-Games. S4 has more X-Games medals than Mike Jordan has world championship rings. The S4 eats the competition for lunch, whether skiing in rail jams, slope style or superpipe. The WRS concept makes it a super lightweight jib ski. The S4 is our team approved pro model, for the riders who live and breathe park skiing. Don't be afraid to ski the rest of the mountain with it too, it tears up anything on the hill.
- The Rossignol S4 Pommier Skis 160cm
- Artist Andrew Pommier
- Graphic inspiration by the sin Envy
- Flat Recommended binding - Freeski 140 L
- 20% All Mountain / 80% Jib
- SPECIFICATIONS160cm r16.7, sc116/84/109 167cm r18.2, sc116/84/109 174cm r19.7, sc116/84/109 181cm r21.4, sc116/84/109
Purchase the Rossignol S4 Pommier Skis for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.