Rossignol Men's S6 Caballero Skis
Keep a open mind, fat is where its at. Mike Hopkins rides the S6 due to its versatile and lightweight feel. This fatty, floats in pow with ease, yet rips all over the mountain with stability and quickness. You will find the S6 is one of the most versatile 110mm wide skis you'll ever ride. You will be grinning from ear to ear.
- Rossignol S5 Caballero Skis
- Artist Steve Caballero
- Graphic inspiration by the sin Anger
- 90% Backcountry / 10% Jib
- Flat Recommended binding - Freeski 180 XXL or Freeski 150 XXL
- SPECIFICATIONS174cm R19.4, SC135.9/106/129.4 186cm R21.3, SC140/110/133.4
Purchase the Rossignol S6 Caballero Skis for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.