Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis
Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis have developed a cult following because they move through soft snow like playful otters. Intermediate through expert skiers agree that the S7 is simply the most fun powder stick theyve ever skied. It might be some magic combination in the wood core. Maybe its the giant spoon tip or the needle-shaped tail. Perhaps its the perfect amount of tip and tail rocker. Whatever the reason, the Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis are the skis you want when the terrain is steep and the snow is deep.
- Construction: Classic sandwich, wood core, Carbon laminate, slanted sidewall
- Shape: Powder Turn Rocker, 50% low camber underfoot with 50% tip/tail rocker
- Rider Type: Intermediate to experts looking for a pow ski that can still handle an edge on groomers
- Terrain Type: 90% Powder/10% Groomer
- Tail: Twin
- Brake width: 110-130
- Turning radius: 17.5 m (188 cm)
- Ski Dimensions: 145-115-123 mm
Purchase the Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 31 2012
WOW WHAT A SKI, I CAN DO EVERYTHING WITH THAT SKI....JUST CRAZY. mY WIFE IS VERY PROUD OF MY SKIING WITH THOSE SKIS AS I IMPROVED A LOT MY SKIING. IT TURNS ON A PENNY. I WILL SOON BE ABLE TO TRY THEM ON THE FLUFFY SNOW.