Rossignol Women's Electra Sensor3 80 Ski Boots
The women's Sensor is one of the best-fitting 100mm women's boots ever made. Featuring an unusually articulate heel area; incredibly accurate pre-molded liner and direct sensory input between foot and shell, the 100mm-last Sensor shell may be the most versatile-fitting women's boot on the market. Through the use of a three-year, 3D imaging foot analysis project, Rossignol has created what may be the most versatile, accurate it for more feet on the market than any other boot.
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct "tulip" backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Sensor3 Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
Purchase the Rossignol Electra Sensor3 80 Ski Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.