Rossignol Women's S7 Freeride Skis
The Womens Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis have the same shape as their male counterparts. Only the flex and dimensions have been reduced slightly to match the smaller size of female skiers. Experts love the S7 for its powder-ripping propensities. Intermediates love it because the S7 makes skiing easy in bottomless snow. Lightweight wood core, spoon tip, needle tail, tip and tail rockerall these elements combine perfectly to make the Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis for Women the ultimate powder tools.
- Construction: Classic sandwich, wood core, Carbon laminate, slanted sidewall
- Shape: Powder Turn Rocker, 50% low camber underfoot with 50% tip/tail rocker
- Terrain Type: 90% Powder/10% Groomer
- Tail: Twin
- Brake width: 110-130 mm
- Turning radius: 14.8 m (178 cm)
- Ski Dimensions: 140-110-118 mm
Purchase the Rossignol S7 Freeride Skis for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.