Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs
Engineered for winter weather, the Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs from Ruffwear is designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. Strap a set on your canine companion and enjoy all the activities winter has to offer!
- Material: three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim offers 360° reflectivity
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
- Vibram® Ictrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
Purchase the Ruffwear Bark'n Boots Polar Trex Footwear for Dogs from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 15 2011
Great for hikes
Best used on long hikes. Pups will slip out of them at a full on sprint. Great quality. Bought the socks also that helped the boots stay on more secure.
- April 17 2011
would not stay on!
I could not keep the buckle closed and secure on my dog, therefore all four of these boots would fall off after some running. Besides that problem, the quality of the materials seemed great. Just needs a secure closure system. Sent them back after one trial wear.
- January 16 2011
Won't stay on feet.
Whoever mentioned to order a size smaller is right. I have a 95 Rottweiler who normally takes a large in the grip trex boot takes a medium in this boot. Also the boots will not stay on her feet, they kept falling off. I gave up and sent them back. I think the plastic clasp is the problem, that was a bad choice. They should either go back to velcro or do a metal clasp with teeth to make sure they stay snug. Other than that they are a really nice boot. Hopefully they will redesign it and come up with something better.
- January 10 2011
Great Bootie if it stays on
We have 2 other low cut pairs of Trex booties that work great except for hitting our dogs dew claws. The Polar trex should have worked great - fantastic quality. However no matter how we cinched them we could not keep them on our golden retrievers paws. We are very disappointed as they have the best potential of any booties we've seen to work well in winter conditions.
- January 3 2011
They are high quality.....only con is that they don't stay on in deep snow....