Ruffwear Top Rope Dog Collar
The unique design of the Ruffwear Top Rope Dog Collar allows you to conveniently position the "V-ring" attachment at the top of the dog's neck for quick click-in accessibility. Our exclusive, all-metal Talon Buckle provides ballast (to keep the V-ring in place) while ensuring a strong connection.
- Unique, all-metal Talon Buckle provides ballast to keep V-ring at top of dog’s neck, providing an easy-to-find leash attachment point
- Bar tack stitching provides strength
- Continuous reflective stripe provides high visibility in low light conditions
- Silicone logo label is durable and stays looking like new
- Separate ID attachment point reduces tag jingle and minimizes the possibility of clipping leash to tags
- Silicone tag silencer to keep dog tags quiet
- Conveniently positions the V-ring leash attachment at the top of the dog’s neck for quick accessibility. Ideal for thicker haired dogs and owners who like the convenience of not having to search for the V-ring when clipping in.
Purchase the Ruffwear Top Rope Dog Collar from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 1 2012
I have purchased MANY collars for my Malamute X but our younger dog decided they were tasty treats! So far the Ruffwear collar with a metal buckle has not been eaten! It is the only collar I found with fast on METAL buckle that is nice looking for my lovely lady. Stays put and looks good too. Well worth the money so far!
- October 31 2011
This collar is light weight but very strong. The clip works great, tag holder and leash clip is nice also. It also just looks really cool, makes my dog look manly
- October 17 2011
Great collar in combination with Flat-Out Leash
This collar in combination with the Ruffwear leash makes going out for walk much simpler. we have a 6 month old puppy who loves to go outside, but really didnt like the amount of time it used to take to get her hooked in to the leash. With this collar and the tab that stays up, prep time for walking is at a minimum.
- June 30 2011
My dog broke a half-metal buckle in the past, so we saw this collar advertised on facebook and wanted to try it. It's great. this collar doesn't slip in size, and the leash latch always stays at the top of his neck. The quieting mechanism for the tags works well, almost too well since we can't hear him barreling down the hallway anymore. The cloth material feels thinner than other collars, but I think it feels secure enough that I don't worry about it. For a few extra bucks, It was worth it to me to have a very secure collar that won't break when my 80 lbs Golden Retriever thinks he can catch a squirrel...when will he ever learn!