Salomon Women's Mai Tai Ski
Don't hold yourself back in the pipe and park with a cumbersome guy's ski. Salomon's Mai Tai is the smart, female-specific match to the men's Dumont, but it's lighter, livelier and specifically designed for women. The waist is wide at 86 millimeters (in 171-cm. length), but it doesn't have the backcountry-oriented width of the all-mountain Scarlet, making the Mai Tai a great choice for the terrain park, half pipe and those naturally-contoured spaces off the resort's groomed corduroy highway. The Salomon Mai Tai tapers from the tip to the tail, but not in the same way that some surfy-style freestyle twin-tips do. For most riders it performs at its best in the terrain park, but it won't dump you in the crud. The Mai Tai features Salomon's female-specific Double Wall construction, an architecture specifically balanced and proportioned to fit a women's style and physique without taking away any of the fun. Serve it up with the Salomon Z12 Ti B90 ski bindings and you're good to go.
- For advanced and expert female freestyle skiers who spend most of their day in the park and pipe
- Turn radius: 18.5 m. in 171-cm. length
- Dimensions in 174-cm. length (tip/waist/tail): 128/108/118 mm.
- Ollie-friendly full-width, total-edge reinforcement design with Salomon Edge Armor
- ABS sidewalls
- Salomon total edge reinforcement for improved edge stiffness and durability
- Salomon wood core for lively feel with Pulse Pad elastomer for vibration dampening
- Easy gliding P-Tex 4000 with high molecular density and graphite
Purchase the Salomon Mai Tai Ski for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.