Salomon Men's Speedcross 3 Climashield Trail Running Shoes
Youve trained hard, get the most out of your training when its go-time in the Men's Salomon Speedcross 3 Climashield Trail Running Shoes. Leave the pavement behind, youve got off road traction with the Mud&Snow Contagrip outsoles. The Light Weight Muscle chassis makes these Salomon shoes nice and light and still gives your feet the cushioning they need to withstand a pounding. These waterproof shoes use a Climashield membrane under a durable and debris-resistant textile and mesh upper to help keep feet drier and safe from grinding mud, sand and pine needles. Give the Quicklace system one pull, tuck the laces away in the lace pocket and you can forget about having to stop to retie shoes when seconds count. Perfect for winter or spring races on snowy, muddy and wet trails, the Salomon Speedcross 3 CS Shoes for men give you the comfort and grip you need to set and maintain the winning pace.
- Upper: Strategically placed textile parts; Anti-debris mesh; Water Resistant textile; Feather Construction
- Waterproof breathable membrane: Climashield™ (CS)
- Quicklace™ with a Lace Pocket for one-pull tightening
- Sensifit™ system cradles foot for a precise fit
- Mud guard all around the base of the shoe
- Insole: OrthoLite® with a cushiong foam and an EVA heel cup; recycled content
- Midsole: injected EVA; molded EVA
- Chassis: Light Weight Muscle
- Outsole: Mud&Snow non-marking Contagrip®
- Weight: 313 g, 11 oz (size 8.5)
Purchase the Salomon Speedcross 3 Climashield Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 4 2011
Typical Salomon quality
These are the grippiest and warmest trail runners I have ever owned. They have the same tread pattern and sole as the other shoes in the Speedcross line, which grabs anything you put under it. Unfortunately, the soles wear out faster than a Chinese motorcycle if you do much pavement. I get about 6 months out of a pair, wearing them 4 days a week for about 7 miles, which is pretty good considering the tread. The Climasheild is mostly added insulation, but these also have fully synthetic uppers, and they seem to hold off light rain or dew pretty well. Overall, a really great shoe.