Salomon Men's Spikecross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes
If you're serious about training and racing all the way through the winter months, get a grip on ice and snow with these Salomon Spikecross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes for men. While other outdoor footwear manufacturers take the cheap way out with an assortment of "winterized" recycled uppers and different outsole tread patterns, Salomon embedded metal spikes into the Contragrip soles of their Men's Spikecross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes. This rugged running shoe is insulated with CLIMASHIELD for thermal warmth and features Salomon's one-pull Quicklace closure. One important note: While Salomon's Contragrip soles are made with a special non-marking rubber compound, the embedded metal spikes throughout the outsole will leave scratches in wood floors and some tile surfaces, so remember to remove your Spikecross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes before walking indoors.
- Upper material: Breathable anti-debris mesh and water-resistant synthetic textile
- Liner: OrthoLite® sock liner with EVA foam and heel cup
- Insulation: CLIMASHIELD™ synthetic filament
- Salomon feather construction
- Sensifit™ design for a close fit and enhanced stability
- Quicklace™ closure with lace pocket on bellows tongue
- Insole: OrthoLite®
- Midsole: molded EVA and injected EVA densities
- Chassis: Salomon Light Weight Muscle
- Outsole: Mud&Snow Contagrip ® with embedded metal spikes for traction
- Weight per shoe: 325 g, 11.5 oz (size US 8.5)
Purchase the Salomon Spikecross 3 CS Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.