Salomon Men's XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes
The trail is long and full of obstacles. Be ready for anything with the Salomon Men's XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes. Ideal for those who need pronation control and moderate cushioning, these high mileage trainers keep you in supportive comfort no matter how many miles you log. Climashield technology keeps the elements at bay while Sensiflex and Sensifit technology give you a precise and secure fit every time you run. The EVA midsole provides lightweight stability and motion control while the protective toe cap creates a barrier between you and the perils of the trek. The OrthoLite sockliner keeps feet cool, dry and supported while the Contagrip outsole provides grip and durability even in the unpredictable conditions of winter. A durable training shoe, the Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes for men are built to go the distance.
- Sensifit™ works to cradle the foot
- Sensiflex™ wraps the foot with a precise and secure fit
- Quicklace™ for easy on/off
- Friction free lace eyelet for quick and easy one pull lacing
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit Lacing System
- Membrane: Climashield™ waterproof protection
- Insole: OrthoLite® foam sockliner creates a cooler, drier, more cushioned environment for the foot
- Midsole: triple density EVA, molded EVA, compressed EVA
- Outsole: contagrip HA, mud and snow non-marking Contagrip®, Contagrip LT
- Protective TPU toe cap provides strong foothold support and side protection
- Weight: 345 g, 8.5 oz
Purchase the Salomon XR Crossmax Guidance CS Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 11 2011
These shoes are great! I have the XR Crossmax Guidance shoe without the ClimaShield and I loved them so much, I decided to get these for winter running. They have not disappointed! They have excellent support, an efficient lacing system, and a tread well suited for a mix of trail and road running. The ClimaShield adds a small amount of bulk to the shoe; however, they are incredibly warm. So far I've warn them in 20-degree weather and I have yet to be cold. If you're looking for a warm, supportive, and well made shoe for late season trail and road running, these are for you.