Salomon Women's XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 GTX Trail Running Shoes
Rugged, lightweight and fully waterproof, the Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 GTX Trail Running Shoes for women is a low-slung off-road shoe that works well for training and damp race days. Salomon paired a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear with a molded EVA for excellent waterproof protection on running trails. Like most highly acclaimed trail running shoes from Salomon, the women's XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 GTX Trail Running Shoes feature an easy-close lace adjustment and convenient lace pocket. The midsole design has a dual density EVA construction oriented toward moderate pronation control. Energy Cell 2 foam inside the midsole helps return energy to your feet as you run. Salomon notes that while this shoe is great for waterproof performance, it's not as breathable as other trail running shoes--so keep this in mind if your trail runs and outdoor fitness workouts wind through humid rainforests or other warm climates.
- Upper: Synthetic leather with a protective rubber toe cap at the front
- Gusseted tongue with integrated lace pocket
- Sensifit™ design with Quicklace™ asymmetrical lacing
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane
- Molded EVA sockliner
- Ortholite® EVA shaped footbed
- Salomon 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Molded dual density EVA midsole oriented toward pronation control
- Energy Cell 2 foam for cushioning and energy return
- Non-marking Salomon Running Contragrip® outsole
- Weight: 357 g, 12.6 oz (women's size 7)
Purchase the Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 GTX Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2012
High Quality Delivers in Every Way!
Show fits true to size. Excellent water protection, traction, and comfort. I LOVE THE LACE SYSTEM! Colors are fun and the shoe performs in every way. I definitely recommend wearing the shoes several times out hiking before running trails in them (break them in). I wore them trail running in Winsocnsin, it had snowed the night before, but the warm sun was melting it by day making for some slippery & cold terrain. I had traction & warm/dry feet when I finished my 6mi run.
- November 12 2011
I love these shoes! I have owned 5 pairs and don't think I will ever buy any other light hiker. They fit true to size, have good traction, hold up well, and I love the lacing system. Everyone in my family now has these shoes and fell the same as I. Would recommend to buy!