Salomon Women's XR Crossmax Neutral CS Trail Running Shoes
The Salomon Women's XR Crossmax Neutral CS Trail Running Shoes may have an overly techy name, but they are simple perfection when you take them out for a run. Designed for high mileage runners who want cushioning, traction and neutral support, these Salomon shoes are the one shoe youll wear on long weekend trail runs and quick jaunts on the sidewalks around your neighborhood. A stretch mesh upper backed by a Climashield (CS) membrane is waterproof and breathable to help keep feet dry and comfy through any conditions. One easy pull on the Quicklace system and your foot is snug and secure throughout your run with correct positioning over the midsole for optimal support, cushioning and protection from trail debris. The Salomon XR Crossmax Neutral CS shoes for women have non-marking mud and snow Contagrip outsoles for traction and OS Tendons underfoot helping heel-to-toe transitions to keep you running happily and efficiently for hundreds of miles.
- Upper: Stretch air mesh
- Lining: textile
- Membrane: Climashield™; waterproof and breathable
- Fit management: Friction free lace eyelet; Sensifit™; Quicklace™; Women's specific last; Asymmetrical Sensiflex; Lace pocket; Gusseted tongue
- Insole: OrthoLite® foam with an EVA heel cup amd made from recycled tires to help the environment
- Midsole: Triple density EVA; Molded EVA; Compressed EVA; Dual density EVA; Pronation Control
- Outsole: Contagrip HA; Mud&Snow non-marking Contagrip®; OS Tendon; Contagrip LT
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Weight (1/2 pair): 11 oz (size 8)
Purchase the Salomon XR Crossmax Neutral CS Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 27 2012
After weeks of research I chose to purchase the Salomon XR Crossmax. I need a shoe that will take me from road to trail. Unfortunately I did not listen to the other reviewers which said that Solomon's run large. I am a very standard size 9 but these were too big. I'm exchanging them for an 8.5 and hopefully they will fit and I'll FINALLY get to go try them out.