Saucony Men's Progrid Razor Running Shoe
For full protection from the element and miles of foul-weather running, lace up and zip into the Saucony ProGrid Razor Running Shoe for Men, a waterproof, breathable all-weather running shoe. With a built-in gaiter, Saucony's Heel ProGrid Support System, advance forefoot cushioning, underfoot rock protection, and a Vibram outsole for superior traction on all types of terrain, the ProGrid Razor is the key to winter training no matter the conditions.
- Upper: eVent™ event bootie, HRC Strobel Board, YKK Zipper
- Midsole: Hell ProGrid, SSL EVA, SRC Impact Zone & SRC forefoot cushioning, EBO protects the foot from rocks
- Outsole: exculsive Vibram Compound
- 3/4 cut for protection against the elements
- eVent lined for waterproof protection
- Lightweight Vibram outsole provides exceptional traction and grip
- Weight: 13.8oz
Purchase the Saucony Progrid Razor Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 20 2011
Put them on right out of the box. Well made, decent weight, good fit. Did a 5 mile trail close to my house after a heavy rain and found these shoes to be up to the task. Satisfied with the purchase I recommend them for any intermediate off road run.
- December 27 2009
best high top trail shoes
These trail shoes are the lightest high tops I could find. Vibram soul has superior grip on trail. Super comfort, no tight spots. I have wide feet and they conform well. I loved them so much, I bought a 2nd pair.