Saucony Women's Arctic LX Tight
It may be snowing outside, but don't let that keep you from getting out and enjoying your morning run or skate ski session. Pull on the Saucony Arctic LX Tights for Women and enjoy the thermal warmth and moisture wicking properties of this top-of-the-line running tights. Chafe-resistant construction along with a flat front elastic waistband will keep you comfortable as you log the miles and a secure back pocket holds the little necessities like energy gel, keys, and chap-stick. Built with Arctic LX fabric and lightweight stretch woven ankle panels for added climate protection, these cold weather tights will help you stay active and feeling your best throughout the winter season.
- Arctic LX fabric, 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Arctic LX with thermal warmth retention and moisture wicking yarns creates the ultimate in climate control for cold weather performance
- Lightweight stretch woven panels at ankle for added climate protection
- Back zip pocket with lock-down zipper pull
- Flat front elastic waistband with drawstring
- Chafe resistant, flat-seam construction
Purchase the Saucony Arctic LX Tight for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2010
Great warm for winter runs in NE
Good wind blocking, warm without being too thick. They are tight around my calves which took a run or two to get used to but they are great now.