Saucony Women's Progrid Razor Running Shoe
For full protection from the element and miles of foul-weather running, lace up and zip into the Saucony ProGrid Razor Running Shoe for Women, a waterproof, breathable all-weather running shoe. With a built-in gaiter, Saucony's Heel ProGrid Support System, advance forefoot cushioning, underfoot rock protection, and a Vibram outsole for superior traction on all types of terrain, the ProGrid Razor is the key to winter training no matter the conditions.
- Upper: eVent™ event bootie, HRC Strobel Board, YKK Zipper
- Midsole: Hell ProGrid, SSL EVA, SRC Impact Zone & SRC forefoot cushioning, EBO protects the foot from rocks
- Outsole: exculsive Vibram Compound
- 3/4 cut for protection against the elements
- eVent lined for waterproof protection
- Lightweight Vibram outsole provides exceptional traction and grip
- Weight: 12.5oz
Purchase the Saucony Progrid Razor Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 15 2009
I use these to run is Alaska in the winter snow, they keep my feet warm and dry and are very comfortable. I love them!
- December 5 2009
Recommend for Inclement weather
These shoes are great for running during driving rainstorms and slush - kept my feet warm and dry. They run about a half size small but that was still ok for me. Could have cushier insoles for road running, but are very stable and the soles grip well. I'm very happy with these shoes!