Saucony Amp Pro2 Calf Sleeves
Designed with a compression fit that helps improve circulation while minimizing muscle vibration, Saucony Amp Pro2 Calf Sleeves are ideal for endurance athletes seeking an edge on energy return during workouts or those looking for ways to reduce their recovery time after long distance races. If you've been following online product reviews and online forum discussions, you're probably already aware that compression wear has gained considerable credibility and support over the last few years, but like almost any product, the results vary from athlete to athlete. The Saucony Amp Pro2 Calf Sleeves feature Saucony's AMP Pro2 responsive fibers, a unique design made up of celliant polyester, nylon and stretchy Lycra. Saucony treated the fabric with a Microban antimicrobial finish, although there are no restrictions about washing your Amp Pro2 Calf Sleeves with any other performance clothing. For best results, consult the sizing circumferences listed below.
- Fabric: AMP Pro2 material made from 41% Celliant Polyester, 43% Nylon, 16% Lycra and treated with a Microban antimicrobial finish
- AMP PRO2 heat transfer logo
- 2 sleeves per pack
- Small size has a 12- to 13-in diameter measurement at the largest part of the calf
- Medium size has a 14- to 15-in diameter measurement at the largest part of the calf
- Large size has a16- to 17-in diameter measurement at the largest part of the calf
Purchase the Saucony Amp Pro2 Calf Sleeves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.