Saucony Men's ProGrid Omni 9 Running Shoes
Comfort and control for the foot that overpronates, the Saucony Men's ProGrid Omni 9 Running Shoes provide a supportive and cushioned ride. With classic fit and feel, these ultra comfortable trainers provide excellent stability and shock absorption to keep you logging the miles. Also featuring a foam sockliner for antimicrobial, breathable cushioning, the Saucony ProGrid Omni 9 Running Shoes for men take care of you from heel to toe.
- RUN - Moderate Stability
- Air Mesh Upper, provides lightweight breathability
- Hydrator Collar Lining, Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking
- Midsole: Heel ProGrid™, Saucony’s latest impact deflection technology, ProGrid™, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Comfortride Sockliner, Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- HRC Strobel Board, increase cushioning and comfort
- Dual Density SSL EVA, an advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- SRC Impact Zone, provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC Xtra Forefoot Cushioning, forefoot cushioning provides smooth toe-off
- Outsole: blown rubber, lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride
- XT-900™, a carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability
- Weight: 12.5 oz
Purchase the Saucony ProGrid Omni 9 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 15 2011
ProGrid Omni 9- Loving 'Em
This is the second pair of these shoes that I have bought. I have a slight pronation when i walk/run and these shoes help with that and feel great. I will be buying another pair when these are worn out!
- July 14 2011
I bought these as my first "real" running shoes. They are lightweight and have good cushioning. They have adequate support, but feel much different then "trail" shoes. These are my go to shoes for road running.