Saucony Men's Progrid Triumph 8 Running Shoes
The Saucony Men's Progrid Triumph 8 Running Shoes are built for a neutral to under pronated runner who likes stability and lots of cushion. The mesh upper lets your foot breathe while the midfoot and forefoot stay securely locked down to the midsole by the Arch-Lock lacing system. An antimicrobial insole adds extra cushion in addition to the shock absorption and springy transition assistance the midsole provides. Youll never lose your footing thanks to a lightweight yet durable XT-900 outsole. Train longer and run farther with the ultimate in cushioning when youre wearing the Saucony Progrid Triumph 8 Running Shoes for men.
- Upper: air mesh for ventilation with neutral Arch-Lock® and forefoot lock-down over instep to secure the foot
- Upper Lining: Hydrator lining to wick moisture
- Insole: Comfortride foam is antimicrobial and provides cushion
- HRC Strobel Board
- Midsole: full-length ProGrid™ with Respon-Tek™ to absorb impact and allow smooth heel to toe transition
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA blend optimizes energy return and reduces weight
- Impact Interface cushions heel
- SRC Impact Zone dissipates shock
- Outsole: XT-900™ carbon rubber for traction on varied surfaces, blown rubber for lightweight durability
- Weight: 13 oz (size 10.5)
Purchase the Saucony Progrid Triumph 8 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 28 2012
very light and cushioned
Although it was the wrong size for me and I returned it, but it was very light and felt very well. you can feel the impact of good cushioning. I particularly was not a fan of the colors yellow but it really did not matter because of the good price and material used in the shoe.