Saucony Protection Gloves
Great for four-season cyclists and runners, the Saucony Protection Gloves feature a highly wind and water resistant outer shell with a USB-rechargeable LED light on the back of the glove. Unlike some cycling or running gloves that sometimes consist of a shell and not much more, Saucony's Protection Gloves have a wicking Drylete liner and cuffs for additional thermal warmth. Soft and plush cloth wipes along the thumb exterior make it quick and easy to brush away perspiration. The USB-LED light on the back of the glove attaches with a clip and features steady-illumination and flashing modes. The Saucony Protection gloves are ideal for anyone who doesn't commute by car to work. The LED lights don't consume as much battery power as conventional bulbs, so you don't have to plug into a computer or USB outlet each time you arrive at work.
- Wind and water resistant shell fabric
- DryLete liner and cuffs provide comfort and protection
- USB LED light and slot pocket on right glove--light can clip to hats and shoe laces, too
- Reflective logo and stripes
- Rubber grip tips on thumbs and index fingers (great for flipping damp bike gear controls)
- Plush cloth wipe on thumb exterior
- Magnetic fasteners help keep gloves together when stored
Purchase the Saucony Protection Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 19 2011
The best running gloves, bar none.
I can't say enough about how perfect these gloves are. My hands are almost instantly warm, but they don't get wet or uncomfortable once I start sweating. I'm thoroughly impressed.