Saucony Women's Cha Cha LX Capri II
Quick on your feet, youll never miss a beat when youre wearing the Saucony Women's Cha Cha LX Capri II pants. Made from soft, polyester fabric for moisture-wicking and fast-drying capabilities these running pants have 4-way stretch to allow a wide range of motion. These running capris are crafted with a comfortable, color-blocked waistband and contrast binding at the side seams. With a streamlined silhouette and flat seams to prevent chafing, this skirt will look great and feel even better. Whether youre training on the local track or enjoying a trail run through the park, the Saucony Cha Cha LX Capri II pants for women will keep you cool, dry and enjoying your time outside.
- Fabric: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Machine wash cold and line dry
- Soft 4-way stretch fabric moves moisture
- Color-blocked waistband adds comfort and support
- Contrast binding stripe at side seams
- Chafe-resistant flat seams
- Brand logo at left hem
- Semi-fitted: streamlined fit showing body’s contours
- Outseam: 31 in (size small)
- Front Rise: 9 in (size small)
- Back Rise: 13 in (size small)
- Leg Opening: 16 in (size small)
- Inseam: 22 in (size small)
Purchase the Saucony Cha Cha LX Capri II for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2012
Love these capris!
I bought these capris in the discontinued grey and love them. I let my mom borrow them for a 5K and she loved them so much I gave them to her - and then immediately re-purchased a pair for myself. They are a thicker material so they are more forgiving in public than spandex, but are tight enough that they don't sag or chafe. I'm 5'4" and they are just about the right length, but they are long on my 5'2" mom. I love that they have a thicker waistband - they stay up but don't cut into your hips. They work well for in between seasons, when heat or cold gear is too much. I also like them for yoga!