Saucony Women's Omni LX Tight II
Cold weather running tights with reflective detailing, the Saucony Omni LX Tight II for women will keep you warm on exposed descents and prevent overheating when youre running hard on an ascent. Perfect for trail running, these medium-weight sports tights are made from DryLete fabric for excellent moisture transfer and warmth keeping you comfy throughout your workout. The close fit keeps them snug so they have 9-inch zippers on the back of the ankles to aid in pulling them on and off and gripper elastic to keep them in place. At the back, a zippered pocket stashes a key, a goo or other small gear, while flat seam construction keeps the chaffing at bay. Because Saucony knows youll always get your run in, even if its a quick run around your neighborhood in low light conditions, they gave the Saucony Women's Omni LX Tights reflective piping at the sides to help keep you visible.
- Body fabric: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Insert: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- DryLete fabric features superior combination of moisture transfer and warmth for next-to-skin comfort
- 3 x 3 inch secure lock-down back zip pocket
- Chafe resistant, flat seam construction
- 9 inch ankle zip with rubber gripper at hem
- 3M reflective piping at sides
- Machine wash cold and line dry
- Fitted: Close to body throughout garment
- Inseam: 28.5 in (regular, size S)
Purchase the Saucony Omni LX Tight II for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 25 2011
Awesome tights for colder temps 35 deg and below. Have worn them through a couple of winters now and they are no worse for the wear. I always hang mine to dry. They are warm and provide some protection from rain and snow without causing me to overheat. Not thermal but definantley more substantial than most tights, medium-weight. I have these in both the Vizipro Orange and the Vizipro Pink. The highlighter colors are ideal for maximum safety in low-light conditions, day or night, and look great with my Vizipro Jacket and Vizipro Vest. Runs true to size; womens 2 = XS. These are not compression tights but they are fitted. Love that they have a drawstring waist and zipper pocket.