Saucony Women's Progrid Peregrine Trail Running Shoes
Leave the pavement behind as you take to the trails wearing the sleek, low profile Saucony Women's Progrid Peregrine Trail Running Shoes. Designed for the trail runner who is neutral to under-pronated and likes plenty of cushion on the trails. The mesh upper lets your foot breathe while the synthetic leather overlays keep your foot securely locked down to the midsole. An antimicrobial Ortholite insole adds extra cushion in addition to the shock absorption and springy transition assistance the midsole provides. Keep your footing thanks to a lightweight yet durable XT-900 outsole while the External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) plate protects your foot from rocks and other debris. If running in nature means you want to simplify without sacrificing cushion, then the Saucony Progrid Peregrine Trail Running Shoes for women are just what you want.
- Upper: breathable mesh with synthetic leather overlays for support
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Heel lined with memory foam
- Upper Lining: Hydrator Collar for moisture wicking
- Insole: Ortholite® is breathable and anti-microbial
- HRC Strobel Board for cushioning
- Midsole: SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA blend optimizes energy return and reduces weight
- Heel ProGrid™ LITE is 20% more responsive than standard EVA
- Outsole: XT-900™ carbon rubber for traction and durability, High Traction Rubber for sticky grip
- External Bedrock outsole (EBO) plate protects foot from rocks and other debris
- Multi-directional lug design promotes rugged traction over uneven terrain
- Gaiter compatible
- Weight: 9 oz (size 8)
Purchase the Saucony Progrid Peregrine Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.