Saucony Women's Progrid Razor 2 Trail Running Shoe
All-weather protection in a sleek package pretty much sums up the ProGrid Razor 2.0. Worrying about slush on the nastiest of days is now a thing of the past thanks to the Saucony ProGrids waterproof, breathable and seam sealed eVENT upper. The ProGrid Razor 2.0s protection does not end with just the elements. The womens ProGrid Razor 2.0 is everything youd expect from a neutral running shoe by Saucony.
- Upper: eVent fabric bootie--waterproof and seam sealed yet highly breathable
- Built-in softshell gaiter 3/4 high upper for protection against the elements
- Footbed: Removable EVA contour sockliner
- Midsole: SSL EVA: Most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Heel ProGrid cushioning technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC forefoot cushioning offers superior cushioning in forefoot for a comfortable toe-off
- The SRC Impact Zone Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Stability: For the neutral runner
- Outsole: Lightweight Vibram outsole provides exceptional traction and grip
- Weight: 12.1 oz, 343 g
Purchase the Saucony Progrid Razor 2 Trail Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 29 2012
Comfortable sneaker .No pinching anywhere on my feet. Felt like I could run forever. However, I think I will need lightweight wool socks as my toes were starting to get cold after 50 min.Great shoes