Saucony Women's ProGrid Xodus 2.0 Trail Running Shoes
Go off road in the Saucony Women's ProGrid Xodus 2.0 Trail Running Shoes. These durable running shoes feature recycled materials in the upper and outsole as well as an internal fit system that hugs the foot to handle various terrain. The tight mesh keeps debris out and protects your feet from the elements while the durable outsole provides exceptional traction and grip for ascending and descending the trail. Lightweight and designed to provide a seamless transition from heel strike through toe-off, the Saucony ProGrid Xodus 2.0 Trail Running Shoes for women can handle even the most aggressive of terrain.
- RUN – Neutral
- SSL EVA, our most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Midsole: Heel ProGrid™, Saucony's latest cusioning system, ProGrid™ absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Premium Sockliner, breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and antimicrobial Ortholite® insole provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties
- HRC Strobel Board, increases cushioning and comfort
- Gusset Tongue
- Gaiter compatible
- SRC(Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone, provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- SRC Forefoot Cushioning, provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- EBO, protects the foot from rocks
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram Trek Outsole, lightweight, with exceptional traction and grip for off road conditions
- Weight: 10.8 oz
Purchase the Saucony ProGrid Xodus 2.0 Trail Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 18 2011
Fora trail running shoe, I considered it fairly cushions yet still has enough stability for the trails. The bottom has great traction and keeps me from slipping. One limitation is with the really rocky trails that may need an even more rugged shoe as the sock part is pretty soft.