Scarpa Men's Barun GTX Backpacking Boots
The SCARPA Men's Barun GTX Backpacking Boots are inspired by the enchanted and wild valley that leads to the Makalu basecamp, this comfortable boot is built for rugged terrain without any unnecessary weight.
- Backpacker Gear Award Winner
- Material: Upper: Nubuck Suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Performance Comfort
- Insole: men’s Performance-Flex
- Bi-directional ankle flex
- Easily tensioned lacing system
- Midsole: PU/EVA
- Protective rubber toe rand
- Sole: Vibram® Megane Lite
- Last: BX
- Sizes: 38 - 47, 48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 730g; 1lb 10oz (1/2 pair size 42)
Purchase the Scarpa Barun GTX Backpacking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 1 2011
I bought these because of the construction quality, the fit and OK I'm swayed by some of the reviews. I have a narrow foot and bought the narrow fit boot as most boots don't fit me terrribly well. These are perfect fit, no real break-in period was needed, plenty of support but not too heavy. Highly recommended.