Scarpa Men's Charmoz GTX Mountaineering Boots
Lighten your load and quicken your pace when alpine climbing the SCARPA Men's Charmoz GTX Mountaineering Boot is one of the lightest and most versatile alpine boots available.
- Material: Upper: Nylon L-Tech and Lorica®
- Lining: Gore-Tex® – Performance Comfort
- Lorica reinforced uppers
- Articulated Tri-Flex ankle
- Insole: Pro-Fiber
- Midsole: EVA
- Friction zone and full rubber rand for climbing performance
- Sole: Vibram® Mulaz
- Last: FT
- Sizes: 38 - 47, 48 (half sizes)
- Weight: 740g; 1lb 10oz (1/2 pair size 42)
Purchase the Scarpa Charmoz GTX Mountaineering Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 28 2011
Light and comfy
This is my first pair of mountaineering boots, and I have yet to climb a mountain with them but I have been putting lots of treadmill mileage on them. They are almost as comfortable as my Asolo bikers after the addition of the super feet brown inserts. They also fit my BD crampons perfectly.