Sidi Men's Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycle Shoe
If you want proven performance with all-day comfort you can rely on, look no further than the Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycle Shoe. This bike shoe is designed to optimize power transfer while it protects your foot health. Constructed with a durable Lorica microfiber upper and a lightweight Carbon Lite Sole, this road shoe has a caliper buckle for easy on-bike adjustments and ventilated strap pads for improved breathability, suppleness and fit. Whether youre out on a training mission or on a three-week Grand Tour, the Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycle Shoe will deliver a world class ride.
- This shoe helped win the 2010 Tour de France and Giro d’Italia
- Upper Material: breathable, supple, durable Lorica® microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels
- Outsole Material: Lightweight Carbon Lite Sole® maximizes power transfer with optimized biomechanics
- Compatible with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement
- Heel Security System® prevents power-sapping heel lift
- Caliper buckle for easy on-bike fit adjustment
- Low Profile Soft Instep Closure System® and padded tongue eliminate pressure points, buckle and strap pads are ventilated for improved breathability, suppleness and fit
- High Security Velcro® won’t shift or slip
- Vented, reflective heel cup
Purchase the Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Road Cycle Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.