Sierra Designs Men's Toaster Jacket
Protect yourself from the winter elements and high prices with the well-appointed Sierra Designs Toaster Jacket for men. It offers all the same backcountry-oriented features found on other insulated jackets for around half the price. Sierra Designs applied dense 100g Thermolite synthetic insulation to the torso area of their Toaster Jacket while using 70g Thermolite throughout the sleeves. This waterproof and breathable insulated outerwear features waterproof zippers, underarm vents and a fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood with visor. The Men's Toaster Jacket is ideal for skiing and snowboarding, although a lot of outdoor enthusiasts find that the comfort features--right down to the tricot-lined chin guard--make it perfect for casual wear, too. Adjustment options on the hem and cuffs make it easy to seal in thermal warmth no matter how many different inner layers you decide to wear.
- Hurricane two-ply 100% nylon ripstop, 117 g/m², 40D, solvent free lamination, DWR finish
- 5,000 mm waterproof / 5,000 mm² breathable
- 100% Polyester taffeta lining
- 100g Thermolite Insulation in body and 70g Thermolite insulation in sleeves
- Sierra Designs Condor construction with critical seams taped
- 1 interior zippered pocket and 1 interior dump pocket
- Interior tricot chin guard
- Storm flap over full-length front zipper
- Exposed waterproof zippers
- Helmet compatible, fully adjustable hood with visor
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Underarm vents
- Center back length: 31 3/8 in
- Weight: 29.5 oz
Purchase the Sierra Designs Toaster Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 3 2011
Whoa! Light, warm, high quality and great value
Got this jacket as an outer layer for cold, cold/wet days. Find myself wearing it as THE layer. It is very warm but doesn't get hot. Great heat regulation. Pit zips are functional. Zippers seem to be of above average quality but not the best. Very waterproof. Light and moderately packable. I ordered a large 5'9", 170 thinking I would layer under, probably could have ordered a medium. This is now one of my must haves. Replaces down jacket, mid layer and rain jacket. Probably a little too warm above 50F.