Sierra Designs Meteor Light 2 Person Tent
One of the most copied tents in history, the Meteor Light from Sierra Design is the only shelter ever to win the Backpacker "Editors' Choice Gold" award.Sierra Design nail the details in our tents, which account for the buzz about 'em. For example, the pole sleeves start high on the Meteor Light, meaning you can stake out the tent first, then slot the poles. The next time you build camp in a windstorm you'll be thankful we thought ahead. The Meteor Light's also great for tall customers, with a peak height of 43 inches and a sturdy, three-pole design. Efficient, economical, and comfortable, the Meteor Light is still a standard-bearer for us
- Trail Weight 6 lbs 14 oz
- Fastpack Weight 4 lbs 7 oz
- Packed Weight 7 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Size 24" x 6"
- Number of Doors 2
- Interior Area 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area 16 sq. ft.
- Peak Height 43"
- Floor Material 70D Nylon Taffeta, 3000mm
- Body Material 70D Nylon Rip Stop
- Fly Material 70D Nylon Taffeta, 1500mm
- Number of Poles 3
- Poles DAC Featherlite SL, 9.0mm
- Color-Coded Webbing
- DAC Featherlite SL Poles
- Fast Pack Footprint Compatible
- Gear Pockets
- Locking Pole Tips
- PVC-free tape
- Reflective Guy-outs and Zipper pulls
- SuperSeal Floor
- Tent Guard with Ultra Fresh
Purchase the Sierra Designs Meteor Light 2 Person Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.